Free Consultation with No Obligation
It’s free, it’s confidential, and it just might change your business or personal life.
Find out if Business or Personal Performance Coaching is right for you.
THE SINGLE SESSION
(2 hrs total)
We often face situations that need immediate attention, but we’re stuck.
These problems require clarity, balance & direction.
The single session is designed to bring you all three.
The Series of 3 Sessions
(6 hrs total)
In business there are those problems we solve, and those that nag us over time.
The series of three is designed to discover the root cause of a persistent problem and provide a solution.
The Series of 6 sessions
(12 hrs total)
This series is focused on taking comprehensive action to achieve shorter range personal, team, and business goals.
The Series of 10 Sessions
(20 hrs total)
Geared towards the business owner or
corporate professional who wants to:
- Make significant long term advances in their personal and business performance
- Develop longer range outcomes
- Take ongoing action to produce more ambitious personal, team, and business results.
Skype & Phone Coaching Sessions:
Can be added between live sessions to:
- Create continuity
- Increase accountability
- Maintain focus to complete assigned tasks
On Site Coaching
(Engagement Time Varies)
On Site Coaching is the opportunity to:
- Assess the business
- Discover the opportunities
- Make recommendations
- Develop a strategic action plan
- Provide “On the spot” coaching for owners, executives, and teams
- Deliver performance training
- Create desired cultural change
The Personal Breakthrough Session
(2 ½ days)
Personal Breakthrough is a 2 ½ day (back to back) coaching program designed to make major professional and personal changes within a very short period of time. It includes:
- Taking a detailed personal history
- Letting go of negative emotions
- Changing limiting belief systems
- Resolving internal conflicts and trauma
- Identifying core work life and personal values
- Clarifying business & personal outcomes
- Identifying priorities
- Designing strategic action plans
- Changing limiting behaviors
- Acquiring new performance skills
- Taking Action!
This process of intense positive change creates a momentum that can l