Women On Point
Founded in 2010, Women On Point is dedicated to providing training and support programs specifically designed for today’s career and business woman. Participants come together in a non-competitive and safe environment to network and receive cutting edge business training. If you want to meet new people, get smarter about your career or business, make more money, and become the successful professional you were meant to be, then you need to take part in Women On Point
– Powerful and affordable trainings to raise the level of your personal and professional performance.
Jan 30th & 31st, 2015
Play Your Strengths – For the Win!
“All of us already have the personal resources we need to achieve our Professional Goals”
Let Business and Personal Performance Coach, Jim Haley, help you discover and use your “Natural Strengths” and “Winning Strategy” to achieve more of the career or business success you deserve.
- Discover their unique Strengths and Winning Strategy
- Learn how to apply their Strengths and Strategy to grow their business or career
- Network and build relationships with other Professional Women
- Receive a 1 hour follow-up coaching session with Coach Jim (scheduled at your convenience)
- Friday, January 30, 2015, 7pm to 9pm – Meet Your: Team Members, Coach, and Sponsor (lite snacks provided).
- Saturday, January 31, 2015, 9am to 5pm –Discovering and utilizing your Natural Strengths and Wining Strategy. (continental breakfast and lunch provided)
- Irvine Office & Storage, 8 Whatney, Irvine, 92618/ Corner of Rockfield and Whatney
- $349.00 per person, includes: training, food & drinks, and private coaching session
REGISTER NOW, LIMITED TO 16 WOMEN ONLY!
Call Jim Haley at (714) 317-4697 or email: Jim@CoachingUnlimitedinc.com
EVENT SPONSORED BY